>   Home   |   Contact us   |   Your presence on the NET

 Home     Real Estate     Accomodation     Restaurants     Boats & Sailing     Shopping     Well-being     Going out     Transportation   
 History     Art & Museum     To See, To Do     Photo Gallery     Practical life     Find a Hotel Room, a Boat      Classified Ads   
  Visa, Formalities   |    Security, Health   |    Useful Addresses   |    Emergency Numbers   |    Business Hours & Holidays   |    Driving   | 

 Visa, Formalities

- Only a valid passport is needed to enter France (if the stay is less than three months) for: citizens of European Community (EEC), as well as citizen U.S., Andorra, Austria, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Cyprus, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Japan Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Norway, New Zealand , Poland, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Sweden, and Switzerland.

- Other citizens will need a Visa (expect some delay).

- Minors travelling alone: a written authorization to leave their territory signed by their parents is needed.

- However, you may check with your travel agency, or with the nearest French Consulate.

- Some useful links and addresses:

- ASAP : www.asapfrance.net. ASAP offers you comfort and peace of mind in dealing with the everyday problems of living in a foreign country.

- French Consulate in the U.S.: www.france-consulat.org

- US French Embassy
4101 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007
Tel: (202) 944 6000/944 6200
Fax: (202) 944 6040.

- Canada French Embassy
42 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K1M 2C9
Tel: (613) 789 1795.
Fax: (613) 562 3704.

- UK French Embassy
Embassy of the French Republic
58 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7JT
Tel: (0171) 201 1000.
Fax: (0171) 201 1053/9.

© Cap Développement 1998-2002 - All rights reserved.