- Only a valid passport is needed to enter France
the stay is less than three months) for
: citizens of European Community
(EEC), as well as citizen U.S., Andorra, Austria, Canada, Czechoslovakia,
Cyprus, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Japan Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Norway,
New Zealand , Poland, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Other citizens will need a Visa
- Minors travelling alone
: a written
authorization to leave their territory signed by their parents is needed.
- However, you may check with your travel agency
with the nearest French Consulate
- Some useful links and addresses:
- ASAP : www.asapfrance.net.
ASAP offers you comfort and peace of mind in
dealing with the everyday problems of living
in a foreign country.
- French Consulate in the U.S.: www.france-consulat.org
- US French Embassy
4101 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007
Tel: (202) 944 6000/944 6200
Fax: (202) 944 6040.
- Canada French Embassy
42 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K1M 2C9
Tel: (613) 789 1795.
Fax: (613) 562 3704.
- UK French Embassy
Embassy of the French Republic
58 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7JT
Tel: (0171) 201 1000.
Fax: (0171) 201 1053/9.