If you own a house, then we bet you own cobwebs. It is something which comes for free with all the liabilities that we get once we move to our new home sweet home. Each one of us has battled with cobwebs at least once in our life and it is no joke when we say we can’t get rid of them. Even though calling home cleaning services in Dubai or cleaners in Dubai is one of the most effective ways to get around it yet we still need to have few hands on tips for ourselves. So here you go with the tips:
- One of the most basic and smartest way to let go of cobwebs without even touching them is by vacuuming them out. If your vacuum cleaner has an extension then you don’t need to worry about not being able to reach the roof tops as well.
- Have a race with cobwebs. If the cobwebs are so stubborn then why can’t you be? All you have to do is level up your game of cleaning cobwebs from once a month to once in two weeks. We know this may sound like a foolish idea but give it a try and then tell us.
- One thing which we forget about cleaning the cobwebs is that it is not only our roof which is a target but every nook of our house which gives them space to hang is their target. So whether it is your kitchen cabinets or bookshelf, get in every place.
- Leave all the worry to experts. If you are done with all the tips and tricks and officially resign from vacuuming the cobwebs from the same space over and over again then just call the cleaning services and let them do the task which they are best in.
- Peppermint oil should be your best friend. Once you are done with cleaning all the cobwebs, you simply need to spray it all over the corners and nooks of your house. Insects hate the smell of peppermint and this is why when you spray it, it will become a protective guard from the spider webs.
- If you are about to clean wash your house then simply grab a mug full of water and splash out the cobwebs. This trick may not work every time but at least you are getting somewhere.